Saturday, January 4, 2014

I'm evolving.

And by "evolving" I mean that I have a head cold.

Talk about winning. -I'm straight-up champion about it.

I have to say that I haven't had a true cold in probably a good year or so. There must be something to eating your veggies and drinking plenty of water, so eat your green beans and carrots, kids.


I'm really fascinated by this human body that we travel around in. Did you know that you dwell in biological super-technology? I mean, just the fact that nearly every cell in your body is regenerated every seven years is astonishing. And the fact that even though you don't dwell in the same body as you did when you were five years old, doesn't change the actuality that you're still YOU, no matter how many times your body has shifted and shaped into what it is now. How freaking awesome is that? -And that's not the half of it.

The fact that we don't die from the common cold is pretty cool too. Which is a good thing, cause I'm not done yet [cheesy grin here].

So when you look at yourself in the mirror again, don't just notice your hair or the food that may be in your teeth. Really LOOK at your self. Look at your eyes and feel amazement for how they react to light, which protects your eyesight. Look at how the largest organ, your skin, covers the framework of your body to give you a one-of-a-kind appearance. Look within yourself a feel a quantum connection with that which needs not be explained, the soul-essence of your being in this reality, and send your self some love and appreciation. You are a facet of the jewel, which is the universe. And even if we have never met face to face in this lifetime, I am very thankful for you. -Thank you for being you.



Lots and lots of love for you here.
-The Jo-ster.

No comments:

Post a Comment